NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Who Can Enter: The CAR.SHOW™ $15,000 Cash Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older at time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, is void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Detroit Trading Services, LLC, with a principal place of business at 2000 Town Center, Suite 1300, Southfield, MI 48075 (the “Sponsor”). Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliate companies, the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. Your Agreement to These Official Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
3. When You Can Enter: The Sweepstakes begins on June 22, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends October 22, 2016 at 11:59 a.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
4. How You Can Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, use a computer or a mobile device to visit http://www.sweepstakes.car.show (the “Landing Page”). Once on the Landing Page, follow the links and instructions to register to for the Sweepstakes. Complete and submit the online registration to receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Bonus Entries: After you receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes per the process set forth in Section 4, above, you can earn bonus Sweepstakes entries via the following:
(a) Follow the links and instructions to share a pre-populated message regarding the Sweepstakes on your Facebook wall. For every 5 friends that register for the Sweepstakes through the link you post on Facebook, you will receive 1 bonus entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may refer a maximum of 25 friends, for a maximum of 5 bonus entries into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period via this method.
(b) Follow the links and instructions to post a comment on Facebook about the Sweepstakes to receive 1 bonus entry into the Sweepstakes via this method. Comment must include hashtag “#CAR.SHOWSweepstakes” to receive the bonus entry. Comments must be truthful and Sponsor reserves the right to verify and/or remove information contained in the comments. Comments must be the original work of the entrant. Limit: you may receive a maximum of 1 entry into the Sweepstakes via this method.
For All Bonus Entries: You agree that any entry you submit via the processes outlined in Section 5(a) or (b), above, follows the below content guidelines and restrictions:
Any participant that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to violate any of these content guidelines and restrictions will be disqualified and that participants entries will be deemed invalid.
6. How Many Times You Can Enter, How We Determine Your Identity: You may receive a maximum of 7 entries into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. How We Determine Your Identity: In the event of a dispute as to the identify of any Sweepstakes registrant, the entrant will be deemed as the authorized account owner of the email address used to register for the Sweepstakes. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the authorized account holder is defined as the individual person assigned an email address by an entity responsible for assigning email addresses, including Internet access providers, Internet service providers and related entities. If you are selected as a potential winner, you may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
8. How The Winner Is Selected: Sponsor will select the Sweepstakes winners according to the following process: on or around November 1, 2016, Sponsor will randomly select the potential winner from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via email, and will be required to sign, execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). In the event that a potential winner cannot be verified or does provide Sponsor with the signed and executed Affidavit within 10 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, then potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected from amongst all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Periods. Up to 3 alternate drawing will be conducted according to this process. If no winner can be verified after this process, then the prize will be considered as un-awarded.
9. Odds. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period
10. Prize: Winning the prize is contingent on following the Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth within these Official Rules. If a potential winner is found in violation of these Official Rules, then the potential winner will all rights to any prize.
The prize for this Sweepstakes is: $15,000 that winner can use for a 2-year lease of a new motor vehicle. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $15,000.
The prize will be awarded in the form of a check made out to winner. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made, unless determined otherwise by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that communications, production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Cheating and Unfair Play: If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, suspects an individual has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple identities, email addresses, telephone numbers or other forms of contact, then all of individual’s entries, if any, will be declared null and void, will be deleted and that individual will be disqualified from submitting further entries into the Sweepstakes. Any use of automatic or similar methods to enter and/or participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted entries and result in disqualification. Notwithstanding the above, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules and /or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person who attempts to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or any of the other terms set forth under these Official Rules.
10. Entry Ownership and Publicity: All entries submitted into this Sweepstakes are Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants and winner’s consent for Sponsor and/or its agents to use such individuals name, likeness, photograph, voice, comment, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide and in perpetuity, without any further payment or consideration.
12. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective affiliates, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the award, receipt and/or use of any prize.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, affiliates third parties, partners or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process, winner selection process, winner notification process or any other aspect of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the notification of potential winners and/or the fulfillment of any prize; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or winner’s receipt and/or use and/or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any entrant, potential winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize, or any part thereof, due to acts of nature; any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, regardless of validity; equipment failure; acts of war and acts of terrorism; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance, insurrection or riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. The Released Parties shall not be liable any entrant, potential winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents.
If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided it is possible.
14. Disputes: Any and all disputes arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and the interpretation, validity and construction of these Official Rules shall be by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to the laws and/or jurisdiction of your legal residence. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all claims and causes of action arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Michigan, Oakland County, without regard to conflict of law provisions and without resort to any form of class action.
© 2016 CAR.SHOW, LLC. All Rights Reserved.